Mira Rara Official



Dislike my blog ?
click HERE

Friends !
Notis !
online user
visitors

Official !
Our
Fall in ♥. Awesome !



Memories !



Chit Chat !


Famouse !
mich you alot sayangss !



aaaaauuuuuuuuwwwwww !!!!!!. my bloggie darling !. i mish you so much !. da lame x up to date kamu, daa lame x hias kan body kamu nieh, da lame x dengar lagu bersama kamu !. aquwh rindu nak buwad sume tuh bersama kamu sayangss !. but sayangs i'm so sorry because i can't do it for this time. I need to focus for finel exam.. left 2 weeks.. i need to prepare 9 subject in 2 weeks??. OmG ! nie la sebab aquwh xmau amek exam nieh !. tarak suke la nak bace buku.. !. if pegang aje buku tuh is okeyh lagie !. I'm promise with you sayangss, i will spent time with you every day !. I will updated with you,will story with you about my daily every minute !. ukeyh sayangs !. take care ukeyh !.