Mira Rara Official



Dislike my blog ?
click HERE

Friends !
Notis !
online user
visitors

Official !
Our
Fall in ♥. Awesome !



Memories !



Chit Chat !


Famouse !
Angan with ??


Tumblr_me7on0rnum1rx9roko1_500_large

When I miss you, I will view your wall at Facebook everyday.
When I loved you, I will embrace my teddy bear.
When I fall in love with you, I will miscall you until the batery phone was low.
When I face to face with you, my feeling will scream happiness like crazy.
When I wake-up, I will start with smile and mention your name
Before I go sleep, I will clean my eye with view your cute photo.
Before I go sleep, I'm not forget for wish gud9 and sweet dream at your photo.
When I sleep,you will coming into my dream.

Why I come to be like this? Like a crazy girl because I really really and really ♥ him so much and wanna to stay with him for a long time. But can I ?


                                                                                               = Original word by Mira Rara =